In Her Studio takes readers on a tour through the creative spaces and lives of female artists, designers, and makers.
From traditional to not-so-traditional, artists showcase the places where they create and share the thought processes behind developing their spaces. Each woman offers a glimpse into her creative life while sharing the tips and tricks that work for her as an experienced artist. In Her Studio spotlights creatives of all types, and from all walks of life, from full-time professionals to those who create purely for pleasure. And you’ll get to hear their stories.
What Sets In Her Studio Apart
- In-depth explanations of why a certain setup works for an artist
- Helpful ideas and information readers can use from each featured space
- Creative confessions
- Functional, yet visually pleasing storage ideas
- Insights into the daily routine of each woman
- Exercises to jump-start your creativity
- Advice for making any space work for you
- Reflections on how setting up a space has impacted the artists’ work
- Tips for keeping Etsy orders organized
- Authentic commentary on what the space looks like on an ordinary day
- Ideas for setting up a space on a budget
- Sources of inspiration from each woman, including their favorite playlists and the books they’re currently reading
- A showcase of newly rejuvenated art communities and neighborhoods
- Reader-submitted ideas and challenges. You’ll have a chance to tell us how you make small spaces work, share how you organize a specific material, show us your messiest corner, and more.
- Suggestions and solutions for any taste, such as ways to organize ribbons, ideas for creating affordable wall art, color palettes that inspire creativity, etc.
This special new publication is made by women, for women.
We want to hear from you!
Email email@example.com to send us your ideas, and submit your own creative spaces or storage solutions for publication consideration.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.