With 160 pages of tips and ideas for your own creative space, you won’t want to miss this Spring edition of In Her Studio where artists showcase the places where they create and share the thought processes behind developing their unique spaces.
Inside the Autumn 2022 Issue:
- From creating to filming courses, a mixed-media artist’s multifunctional studio
- Step inside an herbalist’s forest hideaway
- Creating art and spreading inspiration in an 1800s stone cottage studio
- The co-working space where women come together to create
- A pandemic-inspired pivot leads to a serene pottery studio amongst the hills of Australia
- The ins and outs of a well-equipped silver-smithing studio
Available August 1st
Lead Studio Image Credit: Laly Mille
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.