In Her Studio takes readers on a tour through the creative spaces and lives of female artists, designers, and makers. This top-selling magazine spotlights creatives of all types, and from all walks of life, from full-time professionals to those who create purely for pleasure.
Inside the Spring 2021 Issue:
- The inspiring, color-filled studio where painter Cami Boyett shares her passion with others.
- A paper crafter's creative space filled with artistic treasures.
- A charming shop and studio combo where a jewelry designer connects with her clients.
- The serene and modern space of mandala artist Lizzie Snow, aka fortyonehundred.
- The farmhouse studio where vintage quilts and linens are given new life.
Available February 1st
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.