With 160 pages of tips and ideas for your own creative space, you won’t want to miss this summer edition of In Her Studio whereartists showcase the places where they create and share the thought processes behind developing their unique spaces.
Inside the Summer 2021 Issue:
- The rustic and beautiful studio of a botanical artist in Santiago, Chile
- A bright and cheerful creative space set amidst the comforts of home
- Antiquities are reborn in the Victorian-inspired space of an assemblage artist
- The expansive ceramics studio where clay comes to life
- Affected by the hardships of 2020, two artists come together to open a shared studio and gallery space
Available May 1st