On the pages of In Her Garden, readers can explore inspiring outdoor spaces of women who share a passion for making things grow along with creative DIY projects for and from the garden. Whether you’re a gardener, an artist, or a bit of both, In Her Garden has something for you! We're so excited to announce that a second installment of this popular special edition has been confirmed and that you can now look forward to In Her Garden two times per year!
Inside Our Spring 2023 Issue:
- Julia Watkins, the author behind "Simply Living Well," invites us into her garden
- Stories from summer days in a Nordic garden, when the sun never sets
- Insights into sustainable community farming and gardening as a legacy
- A photographer shares her tips for photographing your garden
- Ideas for how to incorporate your love for vintage into your garden design
- An array of garden-friendly DIY projects for green thumbs
- And more
About In Her Garden
- Page Count: 160
- Themes: Idyllic Outdoor Spaces, Gardening Ideas, Garden Crafts, Women's Stories, Sustainable Living, Horticulture, Landscaping
- Departments: Featured Gardens and The Women Who Make Them Flourish, Beyond The Garden, In My Garden, and A Garden DIY
- In Every Issue: Gardening Tips and Resources, DIY Projects For & From the Garden, Gardener’s Favorites, Garden Secrets, Inspirational Quotes, and Submission Guidelines
Special Subscription Offer
Subscribe to In Her Garden magazine to receive free shipping + $10 off the cover price. Subscriptions ordered after February 20th will not include this Spring 2023 Issue.