With 160 pages of tips and ideas for your own creative space, you won’t want to miss this summer edition of In Her Studio where artists showcase the places where they create and share the thought processes behind developing their unique spaces.
Inside the Autumn 2021 Issue:
- The colorful "Designhive" of Honeybea, where heirloom textiles are transformed into unique fashions
- Explore the eclectic, urban studio of a letterpress artist
- The painting and "podcasting" studio of Laura Horn, where she shares inspiration with the world
- An artist and writer combines her loves for vintage and cottage decor
- Step inside the magical creative space of Alisa Galler, where whimsical art dolls come to life
Image Credit: Sara Froese
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.