Art Journaling has 150+ beautiful, full-color pages straight from the journals of masters. We can’t wait to share what’s in-store for you within our April installment:
- Roben-Marie Smith shares her colorful Artful-Attache journal documenting her trip to California.
- Discover Jenni Zmuda’s motivational tag booklet inspired by coping with mental health problems.
- Be amazed at Torrie Gass’ eclectic, whimsical journaling style in this issue’s Artist Profile.
- In our Bound for Art department, Kate Yetter explains how she made her chipboard steampunk art journal from scratch.
- See how a collaboration between five other artists resulted in a one-of-a-kind, eye-catching art journal by Heather Kindt.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.