For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to Art Journaling Winter 2024 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
Art Journaling offers a variety of journal page samples, tips, and ideas from today's hottest artists. From painting and sketching to stamping and collage art, each 144-page issue of Art Journaling is filled with ideas you will want to try in your own journal. Whether you art journal as a form of art therapy or just enjoy the freedom of expression having your own personal creative outlet provides, this issue of Art Journaling magazine will keep you inspired for months to come.
Inside the Winter 2024 Issue:
- Transforming a single manila folder into an interactive art journal
- Capturing inspiring quotes with watercolors
- Binding a deck of cards into a small yet mighty journal
- Using ephemera to create an ode to vintage fashion
- Exploring six months worth of miniature monthly journals in “Pleasures per Diem: Part II”
About Art Journaling
- Page Count: 144
- Themes: Art Journaling Techniques, Artist Stories and Showcases, Self-Expression, Creative Inspiration, Painting, Stamping, Collage Art, Memory Keeping, Art Therapy
- Departments: Features, We Asked the Artists, Techniques to Try, The Written Word, Bound for Art, Square One: Art Journaling Prompts, Gallery, and More Stuff for Your Stash
- In Every Issue: Artist Tips and Tricks, Materials and Supplies, Art Goals, Creative Obsessions, Stunning Journal Pages, Prompts, and Submission Guidelines
- New Subscriptions ordered after 11/16/23 will not include this Winter 2024 Issue
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.