For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to Art Journaling Winter 2020 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
Are you ready to journal your year? The latest Art Journaling has even more tips and techniques to help you take your journaling to the next level.
Cultivate a space that’s free from judgment, and record moments in time, so you can enjoy them for years to come.
Inside the January 2020 Issue:
- Patricia Mosca transforms her doodles into whimsical drawings.
- Nature comes to life in Lynne Moncrieff's rustic journal.
- Tina Walker experiments with creating on a smaller scale.
- Extra invitations are upcycled into miniature handmade art journals in Bound for Art.
- Threads and hand-stitching take center stage in a unique art journal.
- Beautiful journal pages and courageous stories from acclaimed mixed-media artists
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.