For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to Art Journaling Winter 2019 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
Art Journaling has 150+ beautiful, full-color pages straight from the journals of masters!
Inside This Issue:
- See the unique way Ingrid Dijkers transforms wooden spools into journals.
- In our We Asked the Artists department, we pick the brains of our contributors to think back at the theme and title of their very first journal.
- Be amazed at how tiny a journal can be with Kim Collister’s four mini-journals.
- Discover the benefits of online instruction as Lynn Parise walks us through her experience with classes by Lorri-Marie Jenkins and the journal that was inspired by them.
- Explore the possibilities that a bullet journal has to offer with Karen Seifert.
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.