For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to Art Journaling Spring 2020 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
Get ready to swing into spring with Art Journaling, and discover a variety of tips and tricks that fit your own personal journaling style!
Inside the Spring Issue:
- Kim Collister breaks down how to create her four-minute journals.
- A vintage ledger becomes a multi-layered ode to a bygone era.
- Dianne Fago relies on little more than paper and pencil to create a stunning art journal.
- Beautiful portraits come to life upon intricately collaged backgrounds.
- Cat Kerr explores the possibilities of art supplies.
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.