For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to Art Journaling Spring 2018 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
Art Journaling has 150+ beautiful, full-color pages straight from the journals of masters. We can’t wait to share what’s in-store for you within our April installment:
- Roben-Marie Smith shares her colorful Artful-Attache journal documenting her trip to California.
- Discover Jenni Zmuda’s motivational tag booklet inspired by coping with mental health problems.
- Be amazed at Torrie Gass’ eclectic, whimsical journaling style in this issue’s Artist Profile.
- In our Bound for Art department, Kate Yetter explains how she made her chipboard steampunk art journal from scratch.
- See how a collaboration between five other artists resulted in a one-of-a-kind, eye-catching art journal by Heather Kindt.
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.