For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to Art journaling Autumn 2023 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
Art Journaling offers a variety of journal page samples, tips, and ideas from today's hottest artists. From painting and sketching to stamping and collage art, each 144-page issue of Art Journaling is filled with ideas you will want to try in your own journal. Whether you art journal as a form of art therapy or just enjoy the freedom of expression having your own personal creative outlet provides, this issue of Art Journaling magazine will keep you inspired for months to come.
Inside the Autumn 2023 Issue:
- Transforming paint-splattered paper towels into art journal pages
- How to balance privacy and self-expression with asemic writing
- An impressionistic ode to The Great Smoky Mountains
- Creating with consistency — designing a cohesive themed journal
- Turning your vintage stash into an altered-book art journal
About Art Journaling
- Page Count: 144
- Themes: Art Journaling Techniques, Artist Stories and Showcases, Self-Expression, Creative Inspiration, Painting, Stamping, Collage Art, Memory Keeping, Art Therapy
- Departments: Features, We Asked the Artists, Techniques to Try, The Written Word, Bound for Art, Square One: Art Journaling Prompts, Gallery, and More Stuff for Your Stash
- In Every Issue: Artist Tips and Tricks, Materials and Supplies, Art Goals, Creative Obsessions, Stunning Journal Pages, Prompts, and Submission Guidelines
- New Subscriptions ordered after 8/21/23 will not include this Autumn 2023 Issue
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.