For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to Art Journaling Autumn 2018 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
Be inspired by the beautiful journal pages accompanied by courageous stories from acclaimed mixed-media artist, inside the October issue of Art Journaling!
- Learn how Sherry Pollack moved outside her comfort zone to create a neutral journal void of the colors she’s used to working with.
- Discover Darlene Koppel’s transparent paper art journal that masterfully makes use of deli paper.
- See how Sharon Hoerth put her own take on journaling inside of a traveler’s notebook.
- In our We Asked the Artists department, learn how our contributors escape a creative rut and what creative rituals they follow.
- Explore a wide variety of journaling styles from talented artists including LorriMarie Jenkins, Pam Carriker, Cat Kerr, and more!
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.