Be inspired by the beautiful journal pages accompanied by courageous stories from acclaimed mixed-media artist, inside the October issue of Art Journaling!
- Learn how Sherry Pollack moved outside her comfort zone to create a neutral journal void of the colors she’s used to working with.
- Discover Darlene Koppel’s transparent paper art journal that masterfully makes use of deli paper.
- See how Sharon Hoerth put her own take on journaling inside of a traveler’s notebook.
- In our We Asked the Artists department, learn how our contributors escape a creative rut and what creative rituals they follow.
- Explore a wide variety of journaling styles from talented artists including LorriMarie Jenkins, Pam Carriker, Cat Kerr, and more!
Click to view the Table of Contents
Shipping Cost: Calculated at Checkout
Width: 10.75 (in)
Height: 8.50 (in)
Depth: 0.50 (in)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.