We unveil the newly revamped Somerset Studio! Dive into its pages to discover a more interactive mixed-media playground – complete with 160 pages of inspiration, hands-on activities that walk you through the artistic process, workshops become “playshops” for experimentation, additional free papers, and more!
- Diving into details with Lynne Moncrieff
- Keep your creativity going with the help of recycled cardboard
- Simpler than they seem doodles to add to your artwork
- A "vintage" photo book made up of current pictures
- The artistic process of styling flat-lay photographs for Instagram
WOW!! Love the new Somerset Studio magazine!! I was slightly disappointed when I learned you were going to 4 issues a year instead of 6; but when I saw the new format I was simply amazed. It's bigger, better and I love the interactive components!! I also love more designer papers. You have really outdone yourself and I will be looking forward to the new issue.