For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to Somerset Studio Winter 2023 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
If you’re looking for the BEST in mixed-media, you’ve come to the right place! Somerset Studio is an interactive, mixed-media journal. This 176-page publication offers the tips, techniques, on-trend projects, free artist papers, and artistic prompts you need to get those creative juices flowing.
Inside the Winter 2023 Issue:
- Learn the ins and outs of working with a monochromatic color palette.
- Chris Capista shares gift wrap ideas that are perfect for mixed-media artists.
- Georgiann Carlson shares her clever way of preserving a puzzle after it’s been put together.
- Get inspired to add touches of mixed-media to your writing journal.
- Dig deeper into Tina Jensen’s way of making tiny landscapes.
- Also included, a teeny tiny book that explores color theory, Chris Karpiak’s beautiful prayer flag, a book inspired by the Big Top, and more!
About Somerset Studio Magazine
- Page Count: 176
- Themes: Mixed-Media, Fine Art, Assemblage, Collage, Lettering, DIY, Artist Techniques, and More
- Departments: Special Features, Mixed-Media Minute, Make It Your Own by Michelle Ward, Collector's Choice by Lynne Perrella, Expressions, and Spotlights by Our Readers
- Free Gifts Inside: Free Artists' Papers, Interactive Prompts with Worksheet Pages, and Occasionally, Clip Art
- In Every Issue: Color Palettes to Try, Gatherings (Events in Your Area), Editor's Picks, and It's in the Details
- Subscriptions ordered after 9/20/22 will not include this Winter 2023 Issue
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.