For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to Somerset Studio Summer 2023 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
If you’re looking for the BEST in mixed-media, you’ve come to the right place! Somerset Studio is an interactive, mixed-media journal. This 176-page publication offers the tips, techniques, on-trend projects, free artist papers, and artistic prompts you need to get those creative juices flowing.
Inside the Summer 2023 Issue:
- Transforming used tea bags into journal supplies
- Michelle Ward lets herself get inspired by The Cloisters
- The ins and outs of putting together an inspiration wall
- Jane Chipp shows why she’s one of the best at image transfers.
- Learn how to take mixed-media portraits to the next level.
- How to create striking collage materials using natural dyes
- Donna Scott shares her teeny-tiny popup books.
About Somerset Studio Magazine
- Page Count: 176
- Themes: Mixed-Media, Fine Art, Assemblage, Collage, Lettering, DIY, Artist Techniques, and More
- Departments: Special Features, Mixed-Media Minute, Make It Your Own by Michelle Ward, Collector's Choice by Lynne Perrella, Expressions, and Spotlights by Our Readers
- Free Gifts Inside: Free Artists' Papers, Interactive Prompts with Worksheet Pages, and Occasionally, Clip Art
- In Every Issue: Color Palettes to Try, Gatherings (Events in Your Area), Editor's Picks, and It's in the Details
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.