For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to In Her Studio Winter 2023 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
With 160 pages of tips and ideas for your own creative space, you won’t want to miss this exciting installment of In Her Studio where artists showcase the places where they create and share the thought processes behind developing their unique spaces.
Inside the Winter 2023 Issue:
- The colorful fiber-filled creative space of a stitchery artist and knitwear designer
- Inspiring the imagination in the studio of a children’s book author and illustrator
- The expansive loft space where paintings inspire textiles
- Rustic vibes abound where old clothing becomes sustainable upcycled cyanotype fashions
- The stunningly decorated space where a muralist collects her vintage treasures
About In Her Studio Magazine
- Page Count: 160
- Themes: Artistic Studios, Women’s Stories, Extraordinary Spaces, Organization and Decor, Creative Inspiration, Overcoming Challenges, and Turning Your Passion into Your Profession
- Departments: Featured Articles, In My Studio Spotlights, Creating Together, Creative Confessions, Just Between Artists, A Studio DIY, and Art-in-Progress
- In Every Issue: Artist Tips, Studio Must-Haves, Go-to Playlists and/or Podcasts, Favorite Books/Resources for Inspiration, and More
- Subscriptions ordered after 9/20/22 will not include this Winter 2023 Issue
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.