For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to In Her Studio Autumn 2023 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
With 160 pages of tips and ideas for your own creative space, you won’t want to miss this exciting installment of In Her Studio where artists showcase the places where they create and share the thought processes behind developing their unique spaces.
Inside Our Autumn 2023 Issue:
- Interesting details abound in the studio of a children’s book illustrator
- The vibrant creative space where needles sculpt felt into artwork
- An inspiring creative haven that houses everything from yarn to polymer clay
- The studio where a soapmaker transforms Mother Nature’s gifts into soothing elements of self-care
- A clothing maker fills the world with colorful, comfortable, creative clothing
What We Love About In Her Studio Magazine
- Page Count: 160
- Themes: Artistic Studios, Women’s Stories, Extraordinary Spaces, Organization and Decor, Creative Inspiration, Overcoming Challenges, and Turning Your Passion into Your Profession
- Departments: Featured Articles, In My Studio Spotlights, Creating Together, Creative Confessions, Just Between Artists, A Studio DIY, and Art-in-Progress
- In Every Issue: Artist Tips, Studio Must-Haves, Go-to Playlists and/or Podcasts, Favorite Books/Resources for Inspiration, and More
- New Subscriptions ordered after 6/20/23 will not include this Autumn 2023 Issue
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.