For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to Art Quilting Studio Autumn 2023 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
Art Quilting Studio provides a playful and informative forum where quilt enthusiasts from all walks of life can share techniques, ideas, and inspiration. Whether you stitch by hand or machine, with fabrics or paper, we hope you’ll join us on this journey to explore the joy of quilting.
What You Can Look Forward to Inside our Autumn 2023 Issue:
- Explore Tonna Zieske’s landscape art in the Artist Portfolio
- Stephanie Shore shares her “Fragments” series in the Series Showcase
- Discover the creativity behind Mary Elmusa’s paper quilts
- Ann Huhn-Anderson transforms pillows into quilted masterpieces
- Grab a cup of coffee and check out Elaine Quehl’s “Conversations Over Coffee” series
- Heidi Proffetty gives us a peek at her portrait mosaic quilts
- Uncover the beauty of frayed edges with Karolina Bąkowska
About Art Quilting Studio
- Page Count: 144
- Themes: Quilting Techniques and Inspiration, Artistic Journeys and The Creative Process, Mixed-Media Quilts, Fiber Art, and Quilted Portraits
- Departments: Special Features, Series Showcase, Artist Portfolio, Quilting the Odd & Unusual, Art Quilt Walking, Advice for Beginners/Advice from the Artists, Patchworks, and The Last Page
- In Every Issue: Stunning Art Quilts, Artist Profiles, Artist Tips, Book and Product Reviews, and More
Available September 1st
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.