For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to Art Quilting Studio Autumn 2021 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
Whether you stitch by hand or machine, with fabrics or paper, you’ll be amazed by the unbelievable creations to be found in Art Quilting Studio.
Inside the Autumn 2021 Issue:
- Discover the quilting journey of Hélène Blanchet and her Prairie Days quilts.
- Angela Knapp shares her bird-themed series in the Series Showcase.
- Laurie Russman shows off her bold, vibrant-colored landscape.
- Kirsten Chursinoff takes us into the garden with her sweet flower quilts.
- Learn about Kelli May-Krenz’s adventure with paper quilting.
- Lisa Call details the inspirational story behind her black-and-white quilts.
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.