For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to In Her Studio Autumn 2022 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
With 160 pages of tips and ideas for your own creative space, you won’t want to miss this Autumn edition of In Her Studio where artists showcase the places where they create and share the thought processes behind developing their unique spaces.
Inside the Autumn 2022 Issue:
- From creating to filming courses, a mixed-media artist’s multifunctional studio
- Step inside an herbalist’s forest hideaway
- Creating art and spreading inspiration in an 1800s stone cottage studio
- The co-working space where women come together to create
- A pandemic-inspired pivot leads to a serene pottery studio amongst the hills of Australia
- The ins and outs of a well-equipped silver-smithing studio
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.