For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to In Her Studio Summer 2022 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
With 160 pages of tips and ideas for your own creative space, you won’t want to miss this summer edition of In Her Studio where artists showcase the places where they create and share the thought processes behind developing their unique spaces.
Inside the Summer 2022 Issue:
- Nature makes an impression in clay in a charming ceramics shed
- A New Orleans art studio filled with light and color
- Intriguing books abound in the studio of a decorative book curator
- The floral-filled creative space where botanical dyes lead to beautiful designs
- The inspiring and welcoming space of a sewing instructor
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.