For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to In Her Studio Winter 2020 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
This issue takes you inside a shabby-chic cottage for all things soft, serene, and romantic. You'll also get to see the inspiring space where mixed-media artist Flora Bowley shares her love of art with others.
From traditional to not-so-traditional, In Her Studio takes readers on a tour through the creative spaces and lives of female artists, designers, and makers. This top-selling magazine spotlights creatives of all types, and from all walks of life, from full-time professionals to those who create purely for pleasure.
Inside the Winter 2020 Issue:
- The inspiring space where mixed-media artist Flora Bowley shares the love of art with others
- A shabby-chic cottage for all things soft, serene, and romantic
- The petite and pretty public studio and gallery of painter Stefanie Bales
- The eclectic converted barn studio of author and "Bone Woman" Lucinda Bakken White
- A weaver and floral designer inspire one another's artwork in a shared creative space
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.