For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to Somerset Studio Summer 2016 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
Whether you're new to mixed-media art or a seasoned veteran, Somerset Studio has everything you need to get those creative juices flowing, including 160 pages of inspiration, free clip art pages, artist paper tear-outs, interactive prompts, and new “playshops” for experimentation.
Inside the Spring 2021 Issue:
- Artist Profile Janet Reid
- Carrie & Todd Gizmachis create a charming neighborhood out of metal
- Cat Kerr shares teeny-tiny journals that fit in the palm of your hand
- Learn how to create colorful, whimsical mail art
- Turn your gel-prints into delightful mixed-media houses
- Marie Gadot shares her tips for creating assemblages with precision
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.