For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to Somerset Studio Autumn 2021 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
If you’re looking for the very best in mixed-media, you’ve come to the right place! Somerset Studio offers the tips, techniques, on-trend projects, free artist papers, and interactive prompts you need to get those creative juices flowing.
Inside the Autumn 2021 Issue:
- Jane Chipp explores the different art substrates that can be found in nature.
- An inside look at paintbrushes made completely from natural elements.
- Marilou Marshall gives us insight into working in her art journal over the past 365 days.
- Learn how to create drawings from alcohol ink blots.
- Michelle Ward shares a few “warm-up” art activities.
- Louise Muzio provides tips for creating an altered book using just one color.
- We feature the results of our “Call of Nature” challenge.
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.