Our line of Willow and Sage Botanicals is therapeutic grade and all-natural essential oils for your everyday life. Choose from our best-selling scents to create essential oil blends for aromatherapy, or create the scents for your bath and body projects.
NOTE: These essential oils are therapeutic grade and should therefore always be diluted before use on the skin.
Lemon Essential Oil Details:
- Citrus limonum
- Therapeutic Quality
- Produced by cold expression of the peel of the lemon
- 0.5 oz.
- Ships only UPS ground in the USA. No international orders.
Blends Well With: Lavender, Neroli, Ylang Ylang, Rose, Sandalwood, Olibanum, Chamomile, Benzoin, Fennel, Geranium, Eucalyptus, Juniper, Oakmoss, Lavandin, Elemi, and Labdanum
- Combats obesity, cellulite, high blood pressure, and cholesterol
- Helpful in relieving headaches, nausea, and insomnia
- Improves circulation
- Strong antiviral properties
- Useful against colds and flu
- Can calm and refresh, easing worries
- Mild aphrodisiac
General Safety Considerations:
- Lemon can be a potential phototoxin and one should avoid outdoors activities if this oil has been applied to the skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Some essential oils are harmful to cats and dogs. Please contact your veterinarian before using any essential oils in your home or around your animals.
- Caution: If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.