Our line of Willow and Sage Botanicals is therapeutic grade and all-natural essential oils for your everyday life. Choose from our best-selling scents to create essential oil blends for aromatherapy, or create the scents for your bath and body projects.
NOTE: These essential oils are therapeutic grade and should therefore always be diluted before use on the skin.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Details:
- Eucalyptus Globulus
- Therapeutic Quality
- Steam-distilled from Eucalyptus treeâ€™s fresh, sickle-shaped leaves
- 0.5 oz.
- Ships only UPS ground in the USA. No international orders.
Blends Well With: Lavender, Lemon, Pine, Rosemary, and Thyme
- Antiseptic (pulmonary)
- Decongestant (pulmonary)
- Stimulant (respiratory)
- Treats acne-related skin conditions, infections, wounds, bites and stings, necrotic ulcers, and abscesses
- Used in treatments for bronchitis, asthma, congestion, infection in the sinuses, congestion in the chest, laryngitis and sore throat, and for colds and flu
- Treat muscular pains, aches, and stiffness, including rheumatism and arthritis, sprains, and plantar fasciitis
General Safety Considerations:
- CAUTION: Diluted properly, Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil is generally non-toxic and non-irritant. It should only be used externally and never with children. Avoid use around the nose, mouth, and other parts of the face. Because it stimulates the respiratory system, Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil will increase the production of respiratory fluids. To keep these fluids thin, stay well hydrated and avoid dairy products. Excessive use has been associated with over-stimulation and/or insomnia.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Caution: If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Some essential oils can be harmful to cats and dogs. Please contact your veterinarian before using any essential oils in your home or around your animals.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.