Our line of Willow and Sage Botanicals is therapeutic grade and all-natural essential oils for your everyday life. Choose from our best-selling scents to create essential oil blends for aromatherapy, or create the scents for your bath and body projects.
NOTE: These essential oils are therapeutic grade and should therefore always be diluted before use on the skin.
Spearmint Essential Oil Details:
- Mentha spicata from the USA
- Therapeutic Quality
- Steam distilled from the flowering tops of the herbs
- 0.5 oz.
- Ships only UPS ground in the USA. No international orders.
Blends Well With: Basil, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Rosemary, and Jasmine
- Relieves symptoms of headaches such as pain and nausea
- Combats fatigue, nervousness, and digestive complaints
- Natural insecticide
General Safety Considerations:
- Precautions: Spearmint Essential Oil can be irritating to the skin, so it is important to dilute (5%) in a carrier oil (95%) such as fractionated coconut, or sweet almond oils for muscle massage; or dilute with evening primrose oil for neck, shoulder and temple massage for migraines or headaches.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Caution: If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Some essential oils are harmful to cats and dogs. Please contact your veterinarian before using any essential oils in your home or around your animals.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.