Our line of Willow and Sage Botanicals is therapeutic grade and all-natural essential oils for your everyday life. Choose from our best-selling scents to create essential oil blends for aromatherapy, or create the scents for your bath and body projects.
Grapefruit Essential Oil Details:
- Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil (Citrus x paradise) from USA
- Therapeutic Quality
- Pressed (expressed) from the peel of the grapefruit
- 0.5 oz.
- Ships only UPS ground in the USA. No international orders.
Blends Well With: Lemon, Palmarosa, Bergamot, Neroli, Rosemary, Cypress, Lavender, Geranium, Cardomon, and other spice oils
- Fragrance in perfumes and cosmetics
- Ideal for oily skins, acne, and stretch marks
- Has a cooling nature which can help relieve conditions of tension, irritability, frustration, and moodiness
- Clears the mental congestion derived from frustration and self-blame. Promotes a lightness of spirit and hunger for immediate satisfaction
General Safety Considerations:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Caution: If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Some essential oils, particularly citrus oils, can cause sun sensitivity.
- NOTE: These essential oils are therapeutic grade and may require dilution (five drops carrier oil for every one drop essential oil) to minimize skin sensitivity.
- Many essential oils are harmful to cats and dogs. Please contact your veterinarian before using any essential oils in your home or around your animals.
- Do not take essential oils internally.
- Do not apply to eyes, sensitive areas or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply undiluted to skin (for directions on proper dilution, refer to an aromatherapy text).
- The information on this website is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment or mitigation of any physical or mental illness. Essential oils are not drugs and are not appropriate for treatment of illnesses.
- The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA.