These cute jars with wooden spoons were begging to be filled with just the right scrub. The jar, paired with a holiday-scented scrub makes for the perfect gift to a co-worker or a great stocking stuffer.
You could leave the jar as is, or add a decorative touch with burlap and lace.
1. Peppermint and Eucalyptus Brown Sugar Scrub Recipe
2. Packaging Materials:
- Clear glass jar with wooden spoon
- Strip of burlap
- Decorative lace
3. Peppermint and Eucalyptus Brown Sugar Scrub Instructions:
- Combine brown sugar, Dead Sea Salt and Himalayan Salt in a small bowl.
- Add oil, and mix with spoon.
- Cut a strip of burlap to fit around jar. Wrap burlap around the jar attaching with strong hold glue or hot glue.
- Add lace, attaching with strong hold or hot glue.
You will also ? these publications: