Create a customized and thoughtful gift this holiday season to give to a friend or family member that they can reuse again and again.
Customized Gift Box Project Instructions:
- In a well ventilated area, spray small metal tea tins with gold spray paint, and let dry.
- While the tins dry, melt beeswax in a melting pot. If you’re creating larger candles you may need to use a saucepan or larger candle making heating device. Heat wax to 140-160 degrees, to help prevent cracks in the wax while it dries. Once the wax is melted, add 2-4 drops of essential oils. I used a mixture of lavender and eucalyptus.
- Place all your materials on a safe surface. Try a non-stick craft sheet, wax paper, or an old wood chopping board. I added a half of bag of the beeswax pellets at a time, you can also use a block of beeswax. Dip the base of one of the wicks with clips into the wax and then stick it to the center of the bottom of the jar, holding in place with a clothespin. Place a small piece of tin foil on the edge of the tin, to help prevent dribble down the side when you pour the wax in.
- Gently pour the wax into the tin. The tin will be hot to touch, so make sure to have a pot holder or dish towel to handle and hold the tin in place while pouring the wax. Allow the wax to completely cool before adding any embellishments to the outside.
- When the candle wax has hardened, place the lid on. Wrap the tin with decorative themed-tape and colored jute twine. Add the Tidings Tokens for an extra touch.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.