These cute jars with wooden spoons were begging to be filled with just the right scrub. The jar, paired with a holiday-scented scrub makes for the perfect gift to a co-worker or a great stocking stuffer.
1. Peppermint and Eucalyptus Brown Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 1/2 cup of organic brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Dead Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of organic coconut oil.
- 5-15 drops of essential oil. I used eucalyptus and peppermint.
2. Packaging Materials:
3. Peppermint and Eucalyptus Brown Sugar Scrub Instructions:
- Combine brown sugar, Dead Sea Salt and Himalayan Salt in a small bowl.
- Add oil, and mix with spoon.
- Cut a strip of burlap to fit around jar. Wrap burlap around the jar attaching with strong hold glue or hot glue.
Add lace, attaching with strong hold or hot glue.