This spring artists will showcase the places where they create and share the thought processes behind developing their spaces. With 160 pages of tips and ideas for your own creative space you won’t want to miss our spring edition of In Her Studio.
Inside the Spring 2020 Issue:
- Art quilter Meghan Nespeca shares her cozy creative space.
- The charming, rustic shed where Kim Thomson makes jewelry.
- Painter Michelle Boy explores floral and landscapes in her light-filled studio.
- Cyanotype artist Sarah Rafferty creates outdoors while chasing the sun.
- The workshop where Annya White handcrafts her Natural Annie's Essentials products.
Photograph by Freja Løwe
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.