Summer is here, and so is our latest issue of The Stampers Sampler! Packed with the latest and greatest rubber stamping projects, you won’t want to put it down.
- Discover the many ways Eve Watters used her masterboard technique to create her latestcollection.
- Explore Tammy Wilson’s distressed and charming birthday cards.
- One of our most popular challenges is back! Check out the Frightful & Delightful results!
- Allow your imagination to take flight with the results of the feather template challenge!
- Be inspired by Lynne Moncrieff’s shab-chic vintage cards.
This is a fun issue for summer stamping! Wonderful stamps and colors. There are ideas galore in this issue of Stampers Sampler. The interviews with the featured artist, in this issue it's Kelly Duffy, are always interesting and inspiring. Makes me want to try and keep trying new techniques. Now, Stampington...where is the Autumn issue???