Ever wonder what to do with all those old business cards you’ve got lying around?
In this video tutorial, watch how Guest Artist Cat Kerr transforms the back of her old business cards, and then turns them into beautiful resin pendants. See how you can create multiple layers using paints, a gel press, stencils, stamping, and more.
Be sure to scroll down to see which of the supplies used are available from The Shoppe at Somerset.
- Assorted Paints by Deco Arts View all paints
- 6 x 6 Gel Press View available Gelli Arts products
- Organized Chaos Stencil
- Starlight Starbright Stencil
- Text Stamps
- Washi Tape View all tapes
- Old Business Cards
- Ice Resin Bezels or any bezels View ICE Resin Collection
- Ice Resin Bezel Template
- Ice Resin Glass Glitter Salmon View ICE Resin Collection
- Tim Holtz Paper Dolls
- Glue Stick
- Ice Resin Clear Doming Resin View ICE Resin Collection
- Book text
- Treasure Brass
- Baby Wipes
- Sand Paper
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.