See the Simple Geometric Shape Journal Pages video for the entire process of creating this Authentic Art Journal Page.
Be Authentic Art Journal Page by Cat Kerr Directions:
- Add a drop of paint to the Gel Press Petites.
- Spread it with a brayer.
- Place a stencil on top and slide the brayer across the stencil.
- Press the Petite onto a piece of white card stock.
- Outline the shape with a fine tip pen and add text around the border of the shape.
- Splatter some black paint onto the page.
- Add some washi tape.
- Glue on a chipboard phase, paper doll and black thread.
About the Artist:Cat Kerr is a mixed media artist, instructor, and designer. Her work has been featured in over 80 popular publications as well as on the cover of four Somerset Studio publications. Cat currently teaches online as well as at national retreats around the country. You can also currently see her on Season 2 and 3 on the PBS show "Make it Artsy."
Learn more about Cat by visiting her website: catkerr.com.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.