For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to In Her Studio Spring 2024 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
With 160 pages of tips and ideas for your own creative space, you won’t want to miss this exciting installment of In Her Studio where artists showcase the places where they create and share the thought processes behind developing their unique spaces.
Features Inside the Spring 2024 Issue Include:
- The serene space where cohesive decor meets limitless inspiration
- An encaustic studio bearing the messy marks of creativity
- A ceramics artist breaks boundaries by extending her creative space outdoors
- Color and art supplies abound in the organized studio of a mixed-media artist
- The moody studio where Mother Nature takes center stage
What We Love About In Her Studio Magazine
- Page Count: 160
- Themes: Artistic Studios, Women’s Stories, Extraordinary Spaces, Organization and Decor, Creative Inspiration, Overcoming Challenges, and Turning Your Passion into Your Profession
- Departments: Featured Articles, In My Studio Spotlights, Creating Together, Creative Confessions, Just Between Artists, A Studio DIY, and Art-in-Progress
- In Every Issue: Artist Tips, Studio Must-Haves, Go-to Playlists and/or Podcasts, Favorite Books/Resources for Inspiration, and More
- New Subscriptions ordered after 12/20/23 will not include this Spring 2024 Issue
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.