For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to In Her Studio Spring 2019 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
In Her Studio takes readers on a tour through the creative spaces and lives of female artists, designers, and makers. From traditional to not-so-traditional, artists showcase the places where they create and share the thought processes behind developing their spaces. And you’ll get to hear their stories.
- A romantic shabby-chic garden studio for painting and beyond
- The clean and contemporary space of weaver Allyson Rousseau
- A quaint home studio for clothing design and creation
- An intriguing attic space made for mixed-media workshops
- The sun-filled, New Zealand studio of painter Carolina Gruner
In Her Studio spotlights creatives of all types, and from all walks of life, from full-time professionals to those who create purely for pleasure. And you’ll get to hear their stories.
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.