A pennant created with an antique French document, charming clip art, ribbons, brads, paper and a wonderful large pin is the perfect spring time accent to any wreath, mantel, foyer or creative space. A handful of minutes are all you need to create this spring time delight.
- Print the pennant template and French document that has been provided for your use on the web site. If displaying your pennant so both sides will be visible be sure to print your background on both the front and back of your cardstock.
- Once you have done this, using your template cut out your pennant or pennants if you are choosing to create more than one.
- To create the centerpiece of your pennant use a large scallop paper punch by Marvy (3") and manila cardstock or a recycled manila folder created your background punch. Using a small scallop paper punch by Marvy (2½") create your next layer from a vintage piece of sheet music.
- Glue both scallops onto your background.
- Now add a piece of spring clip art to the top of your sheet music. If you choose to do so you can embellish your clip art with a sprinkle of glitter.
- To the top of your pennant add a strip of decorative paper measuring approximately 6" long x 1" wide.
- To the bottom of the pennant add a flower created from a cupcake paper and brad. To do this, flatten the paper and then scrunch it up a bit creating a petal look if you will. Add a decorative brad to the center and glue to the pennant.
- If you are embellishing the front and the back follow the above steps once again before moving on.
- Now punch two holes at the top of your pennant. One on the right side and the left side this. Once you have done this string thin ribbon or vintage seam binding through each hole.
- With the Sweet Pin by Sweet Bella, loop the ribbon you fed through the top of your pennant over the pin and tie off. Add additional ribbons to the pin.
- To hang add a ribbon at the top of the pin and display on the wall or even a spring wreath.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.