When the opportunity came about to create my line, I knew without a doubt that I not only wanted it to be filled with classic romance, but pieces that were applicable to today’s trends while echoing sentiments of the past. Rue Romatique is truly a journey in beauty, joy and creativity. It is my hope my pieces inspire you to create art that brings you much happiness and fulfillment. May Rue Romantique not only be your road to romance but another stepping stone in your creative journey.
- 2 Bezels - Rue Romantique by Kristen Robinson
- Truth and Grace Clip Art — Rue Romantique Image Book
- Bezel Template Rue Romantique by Kristen Robinson
- ICE Resin
- Measuring Cup
- Craft Stick
- Craft Mat or Other Non Stick Surface
- 4 (3mm) Grey Pearls
- 2 (6mm) Silver Faceted Peals
- 2 (22 Gauge) Silver Head Pins
- 22 Gauge Silver Wire
- 2 Silver Ear Wires
- Cut Truth and Grace from clip art section of flip book.
- Adhere words to the inside of bezel with paper safe adhesive
- Mix resin according to provided instructions. Place Bezels onto craft mat and pour resin. Allow to dry for at least 6 hours.
- Once resin has dried attach beads. Place one grey pearl onto head pin. With round nose pliers create a loop. Place loop through bottom hole of filigree. Wrap end of the wire around the base of the loop. Repeat on adjacent side of bezel.
- Cut 1 4” pieces of 22 gauge silver wire. Place the wire into a pair of round nose pliers approximately 1½” from the end. Bend the wire over the barrel of the pliers to create a loop.
- Place the loop through the top bale of the bezel. Wrap the wire around the loop to close. Trim any excess wire. Place grey pearl onto wire; create a loop with round nose pliers. Wrap the remaining wire to close. Trim any excess wire.
- Using round nose pliers open loops on each of the ear wires and attach to the top loop of the top bead. Close the loop. Repeat steps 4-7 on remaining filigree.
|You will also ? these publications:|
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.