There is nothing better than starting the New Year with encouragement and inspiration — which is exactly what Dyan Reaveley’s Clearly Quotes stamps offer. After reading some of the positive affirmations featured on these stamps, I knew that I had to use them in my first project of the New Year.
Enjoy the Little Things Project Instructions:
- Randomly collage paper onto your substrate using gel medium.
- Apply red, turquoise, and white acrylic paint over the collaged paper using your fingers. The messier the better! Let the paint dry, and then add a layer of gel medium.
- Next, dry brush gesso onto some old book text, and let dry. When it’s dry, adhere it to the background.
- Stamp an image of a ruler down one side, and add a stitched rub-on across the bottom to add some depth and interest.
- Stamp a scribbly bird onto your old book text.
- Spray scraps of old book text with red spray ink, and let them dry. Once dry, adhere them over the gessoed book text for a layered look.
- Select your favorite quote from Dyan Reaveley’s Clearly Quotes Set, and stamp it onto some scrap paper. Next, cut it out, and adhere it to the background.
- Finally, add a bit of sparkle to the project by wrapping with metallic twine.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.