For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to Art Quilting Studio Spring 2020 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
Whether you stitch by hand or machine, with fabrics or paper, you’ll be amazed by the unbelievable creations to be found in Art Quilting Studio.
Inside the Spring Issue:
- Learn about Heidi Zielinski and her master quilt collection in the Artist Portfolio.
- Margaret Abramshe shares her vibrant portraits in the Series Showcase.
- Discover how Carol Churchill makes her artwork in Quilting the Odd & Unusual.
- Catch a Wave with Linda Koenig.
- Explore how to use templates in quilting with Jennifer Hammond Landau.
- Diane Savona gives us a peek inside her fairy-tale triptych.
- Laurie Mutalipassi brings a new level of talent with her red panda quilt.
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.