For a limited time, download this PDF to gain instant access to Altered Couture Spring 2018 across your desktop, tablet, and mobile devices!
Altered Couture is a 144-page publication dedicated to altered and embellished clothing and accessories. It is filled with gorgeous photographs of altered jackets, t-shirts, sweaters, jeans, skirts, and more, accompanied by easy-to-understand techniques and endless inspiration.
Inside the New Spring 2018 Issue:
- No-Sew Alterations challenge results
- Christine Groom’s retro re-do
- Vintage tablecloth poncho by Terry Lynch
- Sandrine Olivier’s sweet, delicate embroidery tank
- Breathtaking slip dress and tea-dyed sweater by Diane Utley-Aguilar
- Walking with chalk boots by Brenda Greenfield
*This download is compatible with any device that supports PDFs. In some cases, you might need to download Adobe Acrobat, for free, to be able to view PDFs on your device.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.