These antique bobbins are a great find from our Shoppe. Each is unique and reminds us of the turn of the century with its distressed age.
We found a bunch of uses for this versatile shape and are sharing our favorites for this project.
Ways to Use an Antique Bobbin Directions:
- 1 – Bracelet Holder Keep all your bangle bracelets close at hand with a spool on your dresser or vanity.
- 2 – Ribbon Organizer Keep all the ribbons, fabrics, and embellishments on your craft table organized and neat with these spools by keeping everything wrapped up and pinned in place.
- 3 – Twinkly Lights Spool With the holidays over, pack away the twinkly lights for next year with this clever idea, or create a fun display to keep your lights out all year round with a few spools wrapped in strings of lights.
- 4 – Photo Holder Add a piece of bent wire to the top of each spool and decorate with flowers to create a quick and easy photo display for your side table or fireplace mantle.
- 5 – Scarf Organizer Run a ribbon through the center of this bobbin and hang on the wall for a chic way to organize your scarves.