Discover stylish and sustainable DIY projects for breathing new life into normally discarded materials in every 144-page issue of GreenCraft Magazine!
Apron by: Lisa Vann
Inside the New Spring ’18 Issue:
- Kristina Roth transforms vintage linens into wall art.
- Learn how to create a cross-body bag from a fabric placemat.
- Lisa Vann shares a simply elegant apron great for the kitchen or garden.
- Scrap leather becomes trendy key chains and purse clips.
- Recycled papers and bits of nature combine to create garden journals.
Click to view the Table of Contents
Shipping Cost: Calculated at Checkout
Width: 10.75 (in)
Height: 8.50 (in)
Depth: 0.50 (in)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.