Where Women Create BUSINESS is an invaluable, 144-page guide for every woman business owner – from those just starting out to experienced artisans. Through advice columns and in-depth feature articles, it offers a multitude of knowledge and inspiration to women with a passion for success. In addition to the breathtaking photography and illuminating stories you've come to expect from Where Women Create, each feature provides a tangible and qualified takeaway that readers and professional-minded people of all levels can apply to their own businesses — from tips for taking dynamic, close-up product shots to how to get the most out of your social media campaigns. Successful entrepreneurs like Kelly Rae Roberts and Holly Becker share savvy, business advice in their insightful columns found in every issue.
Featured in the Winter ’18 Issue:
- Cary Clifford, owner of Camino Bakery
- Cathleen Titcomb of Curious Fox Press
- Eileen Lamb of Dolly Treasures Limited
- Kristin Williams, owner of Ephemera Paducah
- Artist and tiny house builder Chloe Renee Barcelou