A shared love of food — whether it's cooking it, talking about it, or eating it — brings people together. Join us for a culinary adventure within the pages of Where Women Cook, an exciting publication filled to the brim with stunning photographs and heartwarming stories.
Featured in the Summer 2016 Issue:
- Food blogger and cookbook author Melissa Joulwan of Well Fed: Ingredients for a Happy Life
- Nationally recognized authority on an allergy-free lifestyle, Chef Heather Christo
- The woman behind the restaurant and bakery Cristina’s of Sun Valley
- Baker Alison Bowcut of Red Rooster artisan bakery
- Host of the E! News Network, Maria Menounos
- Minneapolis chef Beth Dooley creates recipes inspired by an organic, sustainable lifestyle