Who doesn’t love sending handmade or handwritten notes? With just a few supplies, you too can create a set of spring-inspired cards to send a quick hello to that person you’ve been thinking about.
Sweet Springtime Cards Project Directions:
- Cut out panels from Prima Marketing’s Something Blue Paper Pad.
- Cut out coordinating strips from the same paper pad, and adhere to panels.
- I found a vibrant bird and butterfly from Cavallini & Co.'s postcard set. If you want to recreate this look, cut out and add these postcard images to each panel, or choose your own clip art images to add.
- Wrap twine around the panel and coordinating paper strips, and then add inspirational word stickers. I chose "imagination" and "treasure" for this card set.
- Adhere the completed panels to the front of two separate cards with glue dots.